Sunday, October 7, 2012

Welcome to Linux Hive!


   Hello everyone!
   Today we had the privilege of participating and speaking at SHARE Beirut, a weekend-long conference on Internet, culture, and activism that took place in Beirut. Our talk was titled "Why Open Source?", and, in a nutshell, it was a reminder that without having access to the source code, neither freedom, nor privacy, nor our basic human right to want to be kind to and share with our peers are guaranteed.

   For anyone who received our Free DVD, be warned that some of the DVDs may have not burned properly due to an issue with our burner. Fear not, for I am uploading our ISO and sharing the link on this website so you may download Linux Hive Ubuntu and the Linux Hive Video Tutorials as soon as they are uploaded.

   If you'd like to receive an email as soon as they are available, or would otherwise like to be informed if we ever decide to have an interesting workshop or event, feel free to email me at george@linuxhive.com with the subject "Linux Hive updates", and I'll be sure to keep you informed!

  May the source be with you,
  George

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy sage! We've got a major one particular in your yard along with yet another infant inside outdoor patio since I prefer the idea generally pertaining to preparing food. I really OUGHT TO make this happen...!
    Does anyone ever before tried out deep-fried sage while aperitivo? So competent! Fifa 14 Coins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent study! I really like this. I really like this a lot, how the money grubbing visual-data gnome within me personally desires much more! Many thanks with regard to discussing!


    fifa 14 ultimate team coins
    cheap fut coins

    ReplyDelete